Our aim is to keep trading as normal unless otherwise advised by the Australian Government.
We will continue to keep all of our customers updated with our plans as they are made.
In response to the COVID-19 virus, at Casebuddy we have implemented the following strategies for the safety of all our customers and our staff:
- Our staff will not come to work in the event that they show any flu like symptoms or have any signs or feelings of unwell.
- Our staff have been instructed to immediately advise management and not come to work in the event that they become aware that they may have been in contact with someone found to have the COVID-19 virus, or in the event that they themselves are tested positive to the virus.
- Our staff have been instructed to follow carefully all Government directions with regards to social distancing.
- Our staff will wear disposable gloves whilst preparing your orders.
- Due to the significant size of our warehouse we will at all times ensure that we meet the Government rules regarding indoor social distancing.
We truly are all in this together and as a Nation we will get through this. Your support during this time means more to us now more than ever.
From our family to yours, be kind to each other and take care.
James Meyer and the Casebuddy team.