Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 2nd Skin Slim Case
for 1st Generation 2016 Release
The 2nd Skin Slim Case provides excellent protection against accidental drops, knocks and scrapes while adding minimal bulk to your sleek Apple iPad Pro 12.9". The Slim Tough Case enhances the already superb styling of your iPad Pro 12.9" and keeps it protected, so that it will stay looking as good as the day you bought it.
The 2nd Skin Slim Case isn't just about protecting your iPad Pro 12.9", it's also super stylish with a textured finish that gives your phone a unique look. This finish also helps improve grip so you're less likely to drop your iPad Pro 12.9" in the first place, resisting fingerprints so your case will look newer for longer.
Protection against drops and scrapes is great, but if your iPad Pro 12.9" is prone to dust and dirt getting inside then it will eventually suffer internal damage that can be costly to repair. The 2nd Skin Slim Case however features dust-proof protection to the buttons around the sides, which helps reduce the risk of damage.
Although this case offers the ultimate protection from scrapes and drops, it doesn't compromise on usability to do so. All buttons, cameras, speakers and ports of the Apple iPad Pro 12.9" are readily accessible - so you'll never have to take the case off to use your phone.
- Protects Apple iPad Pro 12.9" surface against abrasion and cover scratch marks
- Protects Apple iPad Pro 12.9" from dust, fingerprints and bumps
- Anti skid Design , prevents Apple iPad Pro 12.9" from sliding down
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9" easy to be inserted and removed
- Made of high-quality materials, very strong and durable in usage
- Perfect design enables you to easy control all the Apple iPad Pro 12.9" buttons and connectors
Case Buddy offers the same Apple iPad Pro 12.9" cases found at most retail stores but a far larger range of options, colours and variants.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.