iPad Air GetGo Detachable Bluetooth Keyboard Case
Turn your Apple iPad Air into a Netbook with this case with featuring a detachable bluetooth keyboard
The Apple iPad Air was just recently released, so now there is a wave of new iPad Air accessories. One cool item is the Apple iPad Air Case with Bluetooth Keyboard. Normally the case of an iPad, iPod, or other portable gadget is simply a way to protect the item. While this slim line PU leather iPad Air case is protective, it also includes a built-in Bluetooth keyboard for much more effectively data entry into an iPad Air.
- Bluetooth version:3.0
- Modulating System:GFSK
- Operating Voltage:3.0-5.0V,Working Current:<4.0mA
- Standby current:＜1mA,Sleep Current:<200uA
- Standby Time:30Days,Operation Distance:10meters
- Battery capacity:450mAh
Anyone that uses an iPad Air or other tablet computer a lot knows how cumbersome it can be to type on the virtual keyboard. With a regular keyboard, typing is much more efficient, for more effective entry of emails, blog entries, text messages, Facebook comments, etc. Having the Bluetooth keyboard built right into this iPad 2 case just makes everything so much easier.
When this combination iPad Air case/keyboard is in use, it can prop up the iPad for easy viewing. It makes it a lot like working on a compact laptop/netbook computer. This not only makes typing much quicker, it is more ergonomic to help cut down on back-aches. Plus the keyboard is designed to be silent, allowing someone to type without disturbing others.
GetGo Apple iPad Air Case with Bluetooth Keyboard
- Perfect combination for iPad Air.
- Soft, waterproof, space saving design.
- Use the iPad Air in a variety of positions.
- Keyboard made of silicone, case made of high quality polyurethane leather.
- You can use this keyboard with most device that have bluetooth or USB adapter.
- Works with Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad / iPad 3G, iPad 2 / iPad 2 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G S if upgraded to IOS4.
- Silence design, it won't affect other people's rest.
- Built-in Lithium Battery: 450mAh which can last for about 1 week.