You just need to use this adapter connect the iPhone or iPad with HDTV, then it can be able to case the phone's screen to HDTV.
Mirroring iPhone screen to a large High-Definition TV with HDMI Port
Supports 720p and 1080p high definition output depending on your device
EZCast app to support OS including Android, iOS, Windows and Mac OS.
Compatible: For Android phone and tablet
Compatible: For iphone5/5s/5c/6/6s/6plus, Ipad 4 5 Air/Air 2,MiNi/MiNi 2
Connector: 1x Micro-USB Adapter, 1x USB, 1x HDMI
HDMI Cable Length: Approx. 2M/ 6.6ft
USB Cable Length: Approx. 1M/ 3.3ft
Charging Voltage/Current: 5V/2A
This adapter is only compatible with the (Wi-Fi +Cellular) version for iPAD.
If the system version is lower than 5.0, there will be no mirroring function,
1. Turn on "Personal hotspot" of your device first
2. Pls connect the USB port to 5V 1A AC power supply, not connect to the TV itself USB port
3. To iPhone, the screen display ratio is about 4:3; to HDMI TV,the Screen display ratio is about 16:9;
4. please use 8pin connector of the HDMI cable to connect your iPhone or iPad tightly until is on the charging status
1. Turn on "Personal hotspot"
2. Let your iPhone get connected with your TV (USB connector plug in the 5V 1A power adapter, please use your original apple usb power adapter to get more power )
3. Choose "allow" when the windows appear for "trust device"
4. Go back to main screen and wait 10 seconds
5. Slide up your phone screen and choose the "Air play"
6. And choose the “DEVICE NAME”
7. Turn on the "Mirroring" option on the same screen
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.